By connecting to OpenSource.chat Network, you are understood to have agreed to these terms.
1. Facilitate the downloading/receiving, or distributing of pirated software, movies, games, music, or other materials subject to restrictive copyright law
2. Start, participate in or maintain a botnet, as a client or a botnet director
3. Engage in hateful or harassing behavior, or behavior that is disruptive to other OpenSource.chat users or staff
4. Sell, trade or facilitate the distribution of illicit substances
5. Attempt to circumvent a network ban by changing your ISP-assigned network address (IP), or utilizing a Virtual Private Network (VPN) or other proxy to access IRC
6. Impersonate another OpenSource.chat user or staff member for personal or financial gain
7. Engage in acts of fraud and/or libel
To help protect our users from abuse, we run an open proxy monitor which will automatically scan connections to our network for open proxies. If you do not consent to this, please do not use OpenSource.chat IRC.
OpenSource.chat Network, its operation staff and network operators reserve the right to remove you from the network at any time, with or without notice, should you be determined to be in violation of these terms. Failure to report a violation of these terms where you are intricately aware of a violation may also be considered a violation of these terms. Certain Internet Service Providers may be restricted from connecting to OpenSource.chat; You may be required to register an account before using our network. Attempts to circumvent network bans may be reported to the applicable ISP at discretion. Failure to adhere to these terms and conditions will lead to prompt removal from the network. While we will make every effort to inform of updates to our terms of service, these terms and conditions may change at any time without notice. In the event of a discrepancy between the initially agreed-upon terms and the terms listed on this webpage, the terms listed on this webpage shall prevail. If you do not agree with these terms of service, please do not connect to our IRC network.